
Siona means warning in Old Irish Ogam letters. I saw a graphic of how it looks (http://cwva.org/wwvrunes/wwvrunes_3.html) and decided it was appropriate as a theme for a now blog. Old is new.
I can't fully explain my need to give or be a warning. We are told of a call for watchmen on the wall. It's a corporate endeavor requiring commitment and tenacity. I have taken my place there off and on as prompted. I look out. I cry out to God. I listen. I speak. I am part of an early warning system to avert impending danger. If I am on the wall at the right time I will be one of the first to see the King's arrival.
So what siona will be sent today? It is about conspiracy. Covert operations which affect the unsuspecting are underway. And some of it is so blatant we can be blind to it. Try to think about it and it is befuddling. Try to talk about it and you sound ludicrous or cynical. Try to avoid it and get blindsided. It's not going away. Find out about it and strategize. Connect with other watchmen, compare notes, and pray.

1 comment:
I'm glad you are on the wall...
Post a Comment